Who Am I? Jackie Chan Hindi

Who Am I? Hindi

Who Am I? Jackie Chan Hindi

Who Am I? Jackie Chan Hindi: Some place in the wildernesses of South Africa, a worldwide military unit, Special Force Unit, ambushes a caravan and abducts a few researchers chipping away at an exceptionally unstable compound extricated from an as of late found shooting star. Among the agents is a Hong Kong national recognized as "Jackie Chan". The CIA allots Morgan to examine the occurrence, ignorant that he and recently resigned General Sherman coordinated the kidnapping for their own benefit. Simultaneously, the CIA relegates another usable in South Africa for a more undercover activity.

Jackie awakens in an ancestral town some place in the African veldt, despite everything recuperating from wounds continued in a mishap he can't recall; thus, when requested his name by the locals, he reacts by asking himself, "Who Am I? The tribesmen show him the remaining parts of a smashed helicopter and graves of the individuals who died on board. He goes through weeks recovering from his injuries and finding out about the clan's way of life. In the wake of spotting rally vehicles from a few miles away, "Who Am I? He becomes a close acquaintence with Japanese convention co-driver Yuki in the wake of sparing her sibling from a snake nibble and offering to assist them with completing the race.

At the point when they arrive at Johannesburg, "Who Am I? Be that as it may, Morgan knows about "Who Am I? Morgan additionally claims to be his partner, advising him to get in touch with him in the event that he is in harm's way. In the wake of getting away from the assassins, Christine figures out a mystery code composed on a matchbook found on one of the dead agents, which drives them to Rotterdam, in the Netherlands. "Who Am I?

In Rotterdam, "Who Am I? Not realizing whom to trust, he fights Sherman's hired gunmen and sneaks into the Willemswerf high rise alone, where he finds the driving forces behind the capturing of the researchers. It is uncovered that Morgan and General Sherman are going to offer the extraterrestrial compound to a ground-breaking arms seller named Armano. While trusting that the online exchange will complete, the three men leave the gathering space for a short breather - giving "Who Am I? He likewise drops the exchange and sends the cash to a youngsters' foundation, which irritates the arms seller. When he finds Morgan's selling out, "Who Am I? In the wake of getting away from the structure from a fight with Morgan's contract killers, "Who Am I? Once Christine kicks Morgan and arrests him, "Who Am I?

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post

Post Ads 1

Post Ads 2

Advertising Space